Friday, October 22, 2010

l i f e = c o m p l e t e



She's mine. MINE! My friend Leah sent me this deal yesterday. Of course I couldn't go for the small 4.5 quart white one. I had to go all out. I got the Artisan 5 quart mixer in Imperial Gray. It ended up being $244 with the shipping surcharge and tax, but then they sent me $40 of Kohl's cash (Kyle you want some new work clothes?) bringing the total down to $204..and THEN I get to pick a free gift...! Glass bowl with lid, meat grinder attachment, or shredder/chopper attachment. I am choosing the glass bowl- a $70 value, for sure! I am so so so so so excited. Thank you, Leah!

If anyone is looking to get a KitchenAid mixer, this is the best deal I have found...and believe me, I have been looking for a LONG time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment