Wednesday, February 24, 2010

R E C E N T H A P P E N I N G S

A lot has been going on since my last update...

I bought and installed a really long leash-type thing for Maggie. No matter how much time I spend with her outside, she immediately looks out the front windows and whines to go back out as soon as we are inside. Here she is basking in the warm sun in our front yard after spending some time chewing on that huge stick:


Then she saw me peeking through the blinds taking her photo:


I have also taken a few interesting photos of our little lamb:

Or is she a bat?




Then it snowed and I took Maggie to my friend's house to sew a pillow:






He hated it.




Here are some treats I made:
Apple pie


&&& red velvet cake balls!


I finally got a photo of one of the stray cats that lives around our house. They always curl up in the leaves like a little nest! So cute!

I went to Jo-Ann yesterday with my sister and bought some fabric to make our bedroom curtains (maybe I'll post a picture when I am done)...here is what Hinson did right after I took the fabric out of the bag. What a fool.

Me and Maggle hung out while Hinny was in the bag in our room. I hadn't had wine in a month and was a little tipsy 1.5 glasses in..oops


This happens pretty much every night:

Every so often these birds show up in our front yard. They rustle around in the grass/leaves for a bit and then move on to the next yard...so strange.


Take that Christmas wreath down ASAP. kthnx.


What I didn't have any photo proof of is how sick I have been for the past month. I am finally well! No more staying up most of the night coughing...yippie! I didn't feel that sick - just super tired. The worst part was that I couldn't eat any cereal since the milk made my cough worse. I also have no idea how I got it, since I hardly ever leave the house. Evil grocery store? I hate you Kroger.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I sooo noticed that those people had their Christmas wreath up still.

    ReplyDelete